Bronwyn joined e+ architecture in February 2014 as a CAD Documenter. Previously she completed three years as a student at Bendigo TAFE enrolled in Advanced Diploma of Building Design (Architectural) where she was acknowledged as the ‘best student’ at the end of this course.
Prior to Bronwyn making the shift to the architectural/building design sector she had a wide and varied employment history including operating her own retail business, working as a legal secretary, working as the office manager for a legal office and working as an agent’s representative for a Melbourne real estate, as well as a background in property development, giving her hands-on experience in the industry.
Her role at e+ architecture includes design and documentation of residential, educational and commercial projects, as well as development of graphic presentations.
Advanced Diploma of Building Design (Architectural) Bendigo TAFE 2013
- Revitalisation Masterplan – Bendigo Kangan Institute, Bendigo City Campus
- Capital Works Program – Berendale School, North Hampton
- Capital Works & Planned Maintenance Program – Mount Clear College, Mount Clear
- Masterplan – Stage 3 St Liborius Primary School, Bendigo
- Inclusive School Fund & Planned Maintenance Program – Bendigo Primary School
- Planned Maintenance Program – California Gully Primary School
- New Sports Pavilion – Agnes Mudford Reserve, Redesdale
- Alterations & Additions to Existing Office – WDEA, Bendigo
- Alterations & Additions to The Sandhurst Club, Bendigo
- New Residence – Carpenter Street House, Bendigo
- Alterations & Additions to Existing Residence – McIvor Road House, Bendigo