Rick Joined eplus architecture as a senior architect in Feb 2015. Prior to this, he was a partner/director of Threeonefive architects for 7 years before moving to Redesdale in 2001 to set up a small vineyard. Since then he has been running his own small practice whilst periodically working for a number of Regional practices in between vintages. With over 30years experience in the industry of architecture, he brings a considered design and documentation focus in the delivery of commercial and institutional projects associated with buildings, fitout and landscape, from master-plan to completion. The development of a tactile palette has ensued with his engagement across all design disciplines that express’s the connection b/n the natural and living environment in form, function and the aesthetic.
Diploma Arch Drafting / Moorabbin TAFE College
Accredited architect via Architects Accreditation Council of Australia
Diploma Landscape Architecture, RMIT (incomplete)
- Carter Residence, (ILUKA), Lorne.
- Vescovi Beach House, Sorrento.
- Point Nepean Mixed-Use development, Sorrento
- Beer Beach house, Anglesea
- Fred McKay Education Centre, St Philips College, Alice Springs.
- BMM Labratories (fitout), Boxhill
- GWM Water (fitout), Horsham.
- Monash School of Rural Health, Bendigo.
- Numerous Private Gardens
- Quarry Hill Primary School Master-planning, Bendigo
- Eaglehawk Primary School Master-planning.
- St Therese’s Primary School Master-planning
- Kalianna School Bendigo