Rimmon is a registered architect and joined e+ architecture as a Senior Architect in March of 2015 with 15 years’ experience in the delivery of projects ranging from small scale interior fit-outs to large scale master plans.
In this time Rimmon has worked on two significant projects being the Girton Grammar D’Helin Building Refurbishment in Bendigo and the New Administration Offices and Depot for Powercor in Mildura. In addition to these projects Rim has also been project architect for a number of ongoing residential and commercial projects including Nightingale Street Housing for Maryborough District Health Services, Bannerman Street House and a mixed use development in the Bendigo CBD. A recent addition to Rimmon’s current projects is redevelopment works for Red Cliffs Secondary College which is continuing his involvement in projects located around Mildura.
Rimmon enjoys the variety of projects that come with working in regional Victoria. His primary interests are in housing, place making and adaptive reuse of heritage buildings.
ARBV Registered Architect No. 16543
Bachelor of Architecture (Hons.)
University of Tasmania 2000
Bachelor of Environmental Design
University of Tasmania 1996
Member of the Australian Institute of Architects
- Red Cliffs Secondary College
- Keck Street Housing Development
- Queen Street Mixed-Use Development
- Bannermen Street Residence
- Powercor Administration/Depot, Mildura
- Catholic College Campus Upgrades
- Nightingale Street Accommodation, Maryborough
- Girton Grammar d’Helin Building
- Kyneton Residential Development
- Safe Transport Space – Howard Place Bendigo
- Catholic Diocese of Sandhurst – Chancery Refurbishment