Rachel is a registered architect having joined e+ architecture as a Senior Architect in July of 2014 with over 14 years’ experience in design and construction.
Prior to joining e+ architecture Rachel worked with a number of design focused, architectural offices in Melbourne gaining valuable experience working on a range of projects including private residence’, high end private offices, educational facilities, master planning and schematic design stages of multi-residential apartments and the delivery of a large scale urban design project.
ARBV Registered Architect No. 16864
Bachelor of Architecture
University of Tasmania 2003
Bachelor of Environmental Design
University of Tasmania 1999
- Anne Caudle Administration Building
- Alterations & Additions to Redesdale residence
- Tannery Lane Pool House
- Peter Krenz YMCA Masterplan & Development
- Country Vet – new warehouses
- MSD Animal Health – Extensions
- Fairhaven Residence
- Refurbishment to existing DEECD School, Berendale
- Various DEECD projects